The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Manage your cookies perferences.
Please select and accept your cookie preferences:
Marketing & Functional
We use functional cookies to analyse how our website is being used. This data helps us to discover errors, provide insights for advertising analysis and affiliate marketing.
...are to help keep this web site a safe place for you to trade, and they set out the agreement reached between you and Hobbies Ltd in connection with the operation of this site. When you place an order, you accept the following terms and conditions:
2. Your contract for purchases made through this web site is with hobbies.co.uk.
3. You agree that e-mail can be used as a means of communication.
4. hobbies.co.uk will send you an e-mail containing all the relevant information concerning your contract.
5. This e-mail also contains a link to this page to confirm our terms and conditions, which may be amended from time to time, in accordance with paragraph 19 below.
6. You must check the e-mail details are correct as soon as possible and we request you print out a copy for your records.
7. hobbies.co.uk guarantees it will not pass on your personal or credit or debit card details to any third parties.
8. All the details you offer to hobbies.co.uk to order goods through to purchase must be true and correct and the credit or debit card you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of your order. No orders will be dispatched until full payment is received.
9. If there are any changes to your details please notify hobbies.co.uk as soon as possible.
10. Returns Policy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, for any reason, a full refund will be provided if the products are returned, unused and in their original condition, within 14 working days of the customer receiving them. Return postage and packaging is to be paid by the customer. We will refund payment within 14 days of receipt of returned goods.
This is a liability section and only applies to the extent permitted by law. To avoid doubt, hobbies.co.uk does not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from hobbies.co.uk negligence or wilful default, or that of hobbies.co.uk's employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
11. hobbies.co.uk does not accept liability (other than set out below) for errors and omissions on the website and reserve the right to reserve information, specifications and descriptions of goods listed, products and any services we offer.
12. Credit and Debit cards are debited before items are shipped by hobbies.co.uk. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated.
13. hobbies.co.uk aim to arrange shipment of all in stock items within 48 hours of receiving your order (week days only). Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers. All goods will be delivered within 30 days from date of order unless otherwise agreed.
14. The period started within which you will receive your order is an approximate time. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in part deliveries.
15. Title to any product or service ordered will pass to you once Hobbies Ltd has received full payment for the goods ordered.
16. Postage & Packing is charged as detailed on the website. hobbies.co.uk reserves the right to amend postal charges. This will not be retrospective.
17. Please note and be aware that when shopping goods internationally and cross-border shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by the authorities.
18. It is a crime to use false or un-true details or a known invalid credit card/debit card to order goods. Anyone caught wilfully entering false or erroneous information when ordering will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. hobbies.co.uk monitors and tracks the electronic 'fingerprints' of every order placed on hobbies.co.uk. This enables us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace all individual users who may or may not be engaging in criminal activities on our website.
19. hobbies.co.uk may amend these terms and conditions, if so we will place the new version on the website. When hobbies.co.uk does so we will advertise the fact on the home page. All purchases from that date of the amended terms will be governed by those new terms.
20. These terms and conditions only apply when hobbies.co.uk accepts your order and sends an e-mail confirming that it has received full payment for all the goods you have ordered. They shall override any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representation (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between hobbies.co.uk and you relating to your purchase. You are made responsible to read and understand all information on this website.
21. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
You can now recycle your old electricals with us.
If you’re buying a new electrical item from us, we will recycle your old one for free.
Unwanted electrical equipment is the UKs fastest growing type of waste.
Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination – harming wildlife and also human health.
We can help We are pleased to offer our customers the chance to recycle their old electrical items. To recycle your old electrical item with Hobbies Ltd, simply send it to us, within 28 days of purchase to the address on your delivery note, or return it to our store. Your proof of purchase will be required. It is a customer’s obligation to cover postage costs for sending WEEE products back to us.
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol) in your bin.
What is WEEE?
The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items. In the UK, distributors (including retailers) must provide a system, which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge.
As a responsible retailer, we have met the requirements placed on us by offering all customers buying new electrical equipment free take-back of their old electricals on a like-for-like basis in our store. Unwanted items should be returned within 28 days of purchasing your new product.
Find more information on WEEE recycling, and locate your local recycling centre, at www.recyclenow.com.