The AFV Club British AEC Matator Mid Production accurately recreates the real life British military truck used during World War II.
- Precisely replicates details of cabin interior
- Accurately reproduced chassis & suspension systems are based on thorough study of actual vehicle.
- The winch , wire, tools and 5 gallon fuel tank under chassis are included.
- New resin 5 gallon fuel tank and fuel tank rack part included.
- Rubber made 50.12 inches British off-road tyres and spare tyre
- New tooling car roof and canvas cover
- Fabric cover of cargo bed can choose to be open or closed
- Cargo bed interior and benches with delicate wooden texture.
- Cargo bed benches are removable and battery contained in bottom of bench.
- Doors and windshield can choose to be open or closed.
- Precision photo-etched parts of radiator guard and wire hooks included.
- New photo-etched part of exhaust support.
Scale model kit for collectors age 14 and over.
Paint and glue is required - sold seperately
Starter Paint Pack Includes:
5 x 17ml Vallejo model paints. Vallejo paints are supplied in plastic bottles of 17ml with an eyedropper device which keeps paint from drying and prevents spills. The model color range has been specifically developed for adherence on difficult surfaces such as metal and plastic, but the product is not toxic, not flammable, and does not give off noxious fumes.
Please note: The paint packs offered are only our suggestion from the box art and will not match directly with the instructions found within the kit.
Deluxe Materials Plastic Magic Cement 40ml (AD83)
Plastic Magic Cement is a thin, liquid plastic cement with a 10-15 sec adjustment time & non-clog action. It is non-toxic, non-flammable, has minimal odour and almost zero emissions when compared to competitors.