This set contains model construction kits of the most well known British aircraft of the Second World War. The highly manoeuvrable Spitfire, as indeed the second fighter aircraft the Hurricane belong to the then most prolific aircraft in the world. The four engine Avro Lancaster entered service at the end of 1941 and during the Second World War flew a total of over 156,000 missions.
- Finely detailed and engraved surfaces
- Rotatable propellers
- Cockpits with instrument panels
- Detailed under-carriages
Authentic representation of the following versions:
- Avro Lancaster Mk.III, No.467 Squadron, Royal Air Force, Bottesford, England, Summer 1943
- Hawker Hurricane Mk.IIIb, No. 601 (County of London) Squadron, Royal Auxiliary Air Force, Duxford, England, August 1941
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb, No.402 Squadron, Royal Air Force, Duxford, England 1943
Scale - 1:72
Deluxe Materials Plastic Magic Cement 40ml (AD83)
Plastic Magic Cement is a thin, liquid plastic cement with a 10-15 sec adjustment time & non-clog action. It is non-toxic, non-flammable, has minimal odour and almost zero emissions when compared to competitors.